Trinity offers many opportunities for adults to grow and step deeper into who we are created to be.
Take a look through this list and hopefully you will connect with a place to serve that is fullfilling and uses your special God given abilities in a wonderful way.
If you are interested in leading or participating in any of these contact Amy Stegall. If none of these seem right for you, contact Amy, God may have something new for you to do.
Adult Growth Opportunities
- Sunday School Class Member
- I need to Join a Sunday School Class
- I am active in a small group?
- I need to join a small group
- Attend Retreats
- Men’s Prayer breakfast
- Men’s Group
- ROMEO’s (Retired Old Men Eating Out)
- First Fridays (Singles Fellowship)
- Men’s Group (fellowship and Ministry Opportunities)
- United Methodist Women (UMW - 4 groups available)
- Don’t Mention Age (Senior Lunch Group)
- Lunch and Learn( Discuss various topics during lunch)
- Exercise Classes (men and women)
- Computer Classes
- Art Classes
- Men’s Basketball
- Sewing, knitting, embroidery classes
- M&Ms Senior Adult Activities and Luncheons